Sunday, April 3, 2011

SOOOO...April's APRIL Challenge began...

On the 1st :) This album is to do a "thing" a day...whether it's words, scribbles, photos, whatever...documenting something from each day. The DIFFERENT thing that I've done --- and I'm leaving it alone for right now --- I did NOT do a title/decorate the cover for this album. as a matter of fact, as you will see in my photos...I haven't even put the binder clips/whatever I'm using to close it all up together. I LIKE IT THIS WAY...and it's backward in the approach that I usually use. Proud "different" moment for me ;) Enjoy my first two entries --- and YES I am planning on SOMETHING for every day.


2 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooooooo i'm already behind. however, i can catch up :)
    maybe bwahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing journal this will be when it's done. I love the idea and look forward to following your journey with it here on your blog and at the Moments.

    ReplyDelete