Friday, April 15, 2011

A3C #15


Due to the fact that I am supposed to be either A. in an airport meeting my pal ...or B. driving from an airport with said pal...or C. having arrived earlier in the evening, we would be fed, drinking margaritas by the pool while driving G-forces bff Tom bananas with our maniacal laughter. Alas....none of these being the case, I had to switch to Plan#2.


HEY - don't get me wrong. it is a friggin AWESOME plan!! My man visiting me IS an awesome plan. He had his booty kicked by traffic though, so my mojo was playing "haha april you can't scrap today" after finding out that information. Soooooooooooooooooooo...I STILL did my project as I ordered myself to do and here it be:


1 comment:

  1. i was looking forward to margaritas by the pool and laughing manically. and that will happen. switching gears is what we do best!

    ReplyDelete