Monday, April 4, 2011

AAAC #4


This is allllllll I gots for today! A kid with a case of strep throat that came without fever...without even a sore throat...just a bizaaaare rash nd a stomach twinge. Figures. I get all the exciting stuff LOL

This is my entry for the 4th for the AAAC (April's Artistic April Challenge of course). You get to see my bizarr-o way of drawing sometimes...holy cow ;)

So - even though I have no cover decoration/design done, the major point of this is the ribbons...AmericanCrafts ribbons - correlating colors/stripes and stars (yummmmmy) and the numbers I guess...though I only have 5,6,7,8,9 left...and nowhere to get these (wonderful Teresa Collins chipboard alphas from what feels like lightyears ago).


Thanks so much for looking - hope you're playing along as well!!

1 comment:

  1. i love YOUR challenge better than mine. this just totally rocks! i'llkeep doing it maybe.

    ReplyDelete