Sunday, April 10, 2011

A3C #9 -a day late oops.

Well I DID finish this last night, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to the originator of the trojan virus that jacked up my computer -- and has "hidden" my own C-drive from me. I wish a lot of things for you, but I know that Karma will care for you in time. Computer issues aside- yesterday was one of those days that made me scratch my head and say "whaaaat?" at just about every turn. My journaling purpose, therefore, was to try and remember some positives of the day (and yeesssss, this used a lot of brain power LOL).

Something that I just don't "get" about the creators of virus-type things. These must be some special-angry-irritated with breathing-type people. I mean, you are creating something for the PURPOSE of ruining someone's stuff....randomly. why?

3 comments:

  1. omg. this is awesome. wow!!! i love the flower. i love it all. this is soooo you. now do MY journal pages. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha
    I probably would :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page!! It rocks! Sorry you got the virus. It sucks that people get a kick out of doing that. :(

    ReplyDelete