Thursday, April 21, 2011

A3C #21 Simple and Complicated...




The simple was my entry for today.




The complicated (made it that way myself thaaaaanks!) is my egg. That's right. I did ONE. The kids did many many by themselves...while I worked on one. They laaaaaughed...










Used black sharpie, silver sharpie, and white and yellow paint pens...was a brown egg :) Going to do a few more with black and teeny splashes of color. SO excited.


And yes, the chaos that my chaotic egg is resting in IS one of the book-page-flowers.

3 comments:

  1. omg! they r awesome. very creative.love ur jounal entry....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job on that egg April, love the intricacy, I'd never have the patience. Awesome journal pages as well, what a great keepsake you'll end with.

    ReplyDelete