Friday, April 8, 2011

A3C #8

Wow. Well first I am going to say -- FRIDAY!!! Then, I am going to marvel at the fact that I've done every day of my own challenge so far. I have used cool techniques - with more to come! I've also stalked...er....found some REALLY cool blogs!! (yes, I will post links as promised...the other computer i was on earlier today would NOT COOPERATE with me...very irritating. But first, I would like to add today's entry. watercolors, splattering, pencils, wonderful Sakura pens and sewing with the machine *swoon* I haven't done that in SOOOO long. OH - and I almost forgot!!! Also a scrap page from tonight as well --- LOTS of cool stuff tossed about on that one - sketch from Friday Fast Track challenge at ScrappingTheMoments.

Okay - now for the list of things that I've found absolutely stunning and just oozing with phenomenal creative talent!!



  • claudine helluth GORGEOUS collage-y goodness (and yes, that is a word - now)

  • donna downey check out her link to Fabric Journals...like a melding of all things artistic and yummy......

  • alisa burke mixed media extravaganza...I think she has blown me completely away nearly every friggin day this week and that is NO lie!

  • heidi swapp because she IS!!

  • {A} Ali E ... because I still want to be her assistant ;)

  • jbs mercantile Holy cow the monthly kits to drool over...

  • cocoa daisy Holy WOW another kit...awesome butterfly stamp included *swoon again*

Hope the eye candy will help your "gotta have"....and the artists inspire you :)



1 comment:

  1. lmao...you are so funny. i LOVE your take on the sketch and your journal. omg. is evolving, mine is de-volving. sigh. love all your blog stalking=saves me a lot of time. bwahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete