Sunday, April 17, 2011

A3C #17

Here is my extreeeeeemely drippy journal entry for today (as I giggle to myself). Steve and I had a great time this weekend - sorry it had to end (don't like sunday later-afternoons =go home day). *sigh*

Okay -- wanted to scrap something, went to TheMoments and someone had posted a DTmemb.challenge to "use your stash". Now, originally it was to use paper/embellies that were the oldest in your stash. The buttons on my stash are NUMEROUS...so...in my mind, this qualified. I used inspiration from the cover of the PaperCraftingMag - "you color my world" in a frame. Well THIS frame that I used, I found at a thrift store for 78 cents...YES 78 CENTS~ with a roughly 6x6 opening in the mat. I used some stitch-flourish stamps as well...good buy for 1.99! Okay....now buttons used...awesome frame used....I'm all set to scrap something!





My bestest buddy pal Lynn did a layout today for a challenge at TheMoments - the OneLittleWord challenge --- "best" and AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW she did a layout of ME :) Love her to pieces and all back together again LOL


2 comments:

  1. i loooovvveee the buttons in the frame. that is sooooooooooooo cool. and your journal- you still haven't done mine ;) love yours because the coolnes factor is off the scale. and smooches my friend for being my bestest virtual pal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute stuff!!I just started the art journaling thing and really like it~I need to get faster at it. thanks for stopping in and becoming a follower~I will follow you also!!

    ReplyDelete