Saturday, April 26, 2014

A3C 16-18

Day 16::::::: Lots of colors here.  I have no idea what was going on --- other than a lot ;)
DAY 17:::::::::::::::::::::::  I used the leftovers of some alpha cut-outs that Lynn sent me waaaay back, used them as STENCILS to be exact - with a simple permanent marker and then outlined with sharpie.  I felt brilliant...except when the whole word had to get jammed in because I didn't judge well.   Ah well - goes with the rest of "me"  *snort*
 and I TOTALLY did not do this on purpose, the photos printed in B&W totally by accident because I didn't pay attention to the grayscale that I had switched on.  So this had a "different" look with all of the splashes of colors I have flying around.
DAY 18:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::   Boom.  Traffic again.  Not like the last time, but bad enough to eek out a tear or two if necessary!

1 comment: