Wednesday, May 4, 2011

RickRack rosette ring...oooooooo...ahhhhhh

SOOOOOOOOOOOO.....my blog hopping totally made me soooo giddy today. Found rosettes made from rick rack .... omg. TheCraftingChicks. And YES I am totally trying this one...waiting for glue to dry right now!!! :)
















Excuse my hands...which suddenly look like they've aged...and the 9 different colors of nail polish - I was trying some out to see what I liked best (liked the one I used 2x a bit better, which would be why it's 9 and not 10 different colors...okay back to the original point...)



This was SUPER easy to do. Turns out that I have no patience for tacky glue to dry...gotta have it done NOW NOW NOW --- so for this (the first project) I actually used glue dots. IMPATIENCE is a trait of mine - sometimes I just have to embrace it and go with it (as I don't really give myself a choice in the matter). The directions for the tutoral I believe said to use a hot glue gun...I really was valuing my fingers a bit though - and didn't want to melt the fingertips because for sure it would have happened on this one. I may use the hot glue on others, but THIS one is perfect just as it is...looove it

3 comments:

  1. omg. you're outta control. good thing i'm back. then we both can go nuts. lmao.................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you are too funny! Love that ring, it is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete