Monday, May 16, 2011

Is it Monday....again??

Okay - over at TheMoments the 1st and 15th of the month produces some pretty cool challenges!! I did this one for Lynn's heritage challenge...SO MUCH FUN to finally scrap an old school pic of myself ;) Kindergarten AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-ness!
THIS one I did because ....I've become addicted to touching watercolors...the actual watercolors as well as the watercolor paper...yummmmmmyness!! cut out my tree and watercolored everything :) And it's Brendan the knight ;)

I've become SO ADDICTED...that I've been doodling on my watercolor paper VisualJournal...so glad I got that for myself to carry around. I can do the doodles while out and splaaash paint around later - or in this case, paint funky colors on the background and then add the doodles afterward..

Before color...


and After~



And the next day ~ playing around with patterns/shapes/animal prints ;)



I am having soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun with this stuff...makes me happy :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! you just rock the water colors. AWESOME AWESOME projects.

    ReplyDelete