Friday, May 20, 2011

It was Thursday...soooooooooo

I participated in the cool fun over at SketchyThursdays blog .... I don't participate every week, but this one just poked at me when I saw it :) so here is my take...
ChickenB during the AllStar Game in 2009 - he's so *IN* there...so aggressively focused ;)

I actually got a baseball, painted white acrylic paint over the laces and tried to "stamp" with it...didn't do EXACTLY what I wanted, but I like the distressing of it all....if you ain't dirty by the time you're done playing, then you weren't in the game! (probably a family motto LOL)

4 comments:

  1. lol!! great pix of his game face. i'm betting he gets dirty!!! awesme lo. very cool distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO, love the paint and rough look to the page. Great use of the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! Great LO! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeee it! Loving all the distressing!! Thanks soooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete