Friday, July 27, 2012

Week-Before-Going-Away Party...

Coworker gathering @ the Mexican restaurant.  Hilarity ensued.  and for once, I wasn't the only one and I wasn't getting that boss-look in my direction.   Gotta love it when times change, eh?

Balloons, yummy sweet tea, cake, lots of laughs and jokes and silliness.  And kids were welcome to this one, which was awesome (this according to my two chickens in attendance).  There are definitely things that I will miss - people and opportunities.  Moving on to different things, just another few steps in a different direction.

This was brought up at the gathering - by ChickenLittle (as if I expected any different from her regarding brother dearest)...
CL:  My brother put a note on a car at the beach that parked behind my Aunt's van.  The person parked too close to the back of her van and she couldn't open the back door. *pause*  He wrote, "bumper humper" on it and put it on the person's car.
Everyone:  laughing of course
Me:  *blank stare* uhhhh...
Boy:   HEY - that's not ALL it said...it wasn't really a BAD note.
Me:  *blank stare accompanied by an internal wish to be elsewhere*

General synopsis -  No, we can't tell that they're your kids....no similarities at all *laughter and cackling erupts*  I'm thinking that was probably sarcasm...right?  Probably.

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah they definately belong to you my friend. Wouldn't have it any other way. Glad a good time was had by all.....

    ReplyDelete