Friday, April 5, 2013

A3C 2013 -- and oh, let us pretend that March never happened...

Apparently, on my blog, March never DID happen.  That's weird.

ANYWAY - lots to post today because ..
IT'S THE INTRODUCTION TO THE THIRD ANNUAL A3C CHALLENGE!!
(April's April Artistic Challenge that is).  

BASICALLY - it's a challenge to do SOMETHING every day.  Whether it's sharing a grocery list, shopping receipts, photos? Watercolor on paper, doodles, scribbles, notes to self...WHATEVER.   Think back to PRE-ProjectLife, okay?  It's more random than that system is.  

The first year that I did this - it was because I had gotten some new mists  and watercolors and had found a blog on doodling....so I wanted to DO something.   That was for 2011...and that has to be one of my FAVORITE projects --- A3C 2011 ROCKED!!!   

Last year, uh, I had just moved into my parents' house, and well -- I dropped the ball somewhere around the 11th and didn;'t finish.   I didn't embellish it - it's actually extremely sad in comparison to 2011. It was so pitiful (and my life was so ... cramped with me and the kids at my parents' house) that I didn't even blog about it.  WOW.  

This year - I got a mini-SMASH book...I know, I know, today is only the 5th, but this one feels ROCKIN' to me ;)

COME AND JOIN ME, WON'T YOU???

 

No comments:

Post a Comment