Tuesday, January 8, 2013

13 Intentions


I got to thinking last night (gasp, I know) after I uploaded my journaling challenge. 
so this morning I decided that journaling challenge #2 would be my ATC challenge.    Women are so fickle.    Apparently, my scrapping motivations and mojo have all left me at the same time.  I look at my stuff...supplies all over...and just wait.  and wait.   and wait some more.

but THIS - this was just a LIST.  I could do this, right?

I sprayed mist, blotted, sprayed more mist with masking, slapped about some washi tape and some acrylic paint...and applied my list ;)    Simple, and a starting point.   I don't know what the deal has been with my scrap-inability lately, but it's GOT TO STOP, er, start?

I leave you with this for this morning and hopefully I'll be able to do more (???)


No comments:

Post a Comment