Saturday, December 29, 2012

Snow Hits The Fan...

Okay.  All four of the chickens were in the same place starting the day after Christmas.   I can almost not express how happy this makes me, to have them all together with us.  I'm not going to expand on that thought right now, well, because I'm trying to share snow pictures and not cry all over myself prematurely with the thoughts of having to take my eldest chicken back (ack...warning...warning...warning...red alert...subject change...)

ANYWAY --- these two girl chickens made a delightful snowman by themselves (it was stressed "without the help of those boys, we did it alone").    They had all gone out at the same time earlier in the day, but left a snowman bottom unfinished - the girls wanted all four of them to finish a snowman and get their photos taken.  Well, part of it happened, though not in the originally intended way.    The boys didn't want to go outside.   The eldest girl chicken was very irritated at this - so the two girls stomped and clucked outside to make the bestest ever.   They managed and conquered :)

Making it happen....  A couple of bad asses...really.  

 AWWWWWWW...
 I'm tellin' . 
 Goofy comes out...

And YES I'll be updating tomorrow when the boys realize what they missed out on and go back outside (after being tormented by the girls, I'm sure). 

and - I have to add - my heart is full this week. Bursting. 

2 comments:

  1. Omg. Dont rein them girls in. Cant wait to see what the boys are in for. And you are sooooo mushy. Who knew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the boys did not want to go outside. It is rumored that they didn't want to bother because they couldn't beat the awesomeness of the girls' creation. It's a rumor - more likely started by one of the girls. ;)

    ReplyDelete