Monday, August 1, 2011

When is a challenge...not a challenge?

Pfft....challenges are challenges April, DUH - they just don't feel difficult when you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE what you're doing and your mojo likes it too!! PLAY TIME!

@TheMoments New challenges are posted the 1st and 15th. This month's challenges are ROCKIN! My mojo apparently likes and appreciate all of them...
The COLOR challenge (a la Pat in charge) is the 2Bs...bren and boomer...the challenge called for Tan/Beige, red and blue...

THIS little Amelia is a part of Jess's ONE LITTLE WORD challenge for the month *BE*...love this baby's face!! :)


COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN -- And so concludes another majorly successful and highly entertaining MANIC MONDAY on TheMoments....the drive you need to get some challenges DONE!!



1 comment:

  1. omg omg omg!!! you rocked the challenges. I'm soooooooooooooo far behind. dammit......AND I need to summon your mojo to return unto me because I'm SELFISH that way. I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete