Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Four score and eleventy-seven-hundred seconds ago...or something like that

I figure it's been a long time since I've written on here, when the "click the orange pencil to get started blogging" ... decides not to work.    I know, it's been "forever" in blog terms.  Gimme a break, I've been busy with a lot of ... life and ... just stuff!

I think I had a story line in my head -- good intentions and all of that jazz -- but for now I'm just over this typing business.  Especially since it took me FIVE TRIES to edit this post after blogger accepted the title of it, but didn't produce a place for the content to go.   Now, THAT was odd.   The interenet's own way of Karma.  You ignore it long enough, then return to it and get your punishment.  

As the SoupNazi (from Seinfield) said..."NO SOUP FOR YOU!"...I think I had my own "NO BLOG FOR YOU!" version.    Did you yell that in your head like I did when I typed it?? I hope so.  At least I'm entertaining to myself if nothing else!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know all about the "long time since I last blogged" thing ... I up and deleted my blog one day not to long ago, thinking "no one reads it", I have nothing to say anymore because I don't scrap ... so "be gone blog". It's been about 4 months now and last night I thought gosh I wish I hadn't deleted that blog of mine because it was a diary of sorts ... and now it's gone. Alas ... I started a new blog last night, same name as the last one, and since i'm not scrapping or crafting anymore, I'm not even sure what I'll post about, but hey it's worth a try right. Keep up the posting April, I always enjoy your commentary.

      Delete