Saturday, June 18, 2011

Into the Way Back machine...

I decided to go in the way-back photo time stacks. Well some are WAY back and some are just ... back LOL

The trip through photo heaven was brought on by the challenge by Lynn @ The Moments. The Heritage challenge to scrap a people-less photo and yakkityyak (aka journal) about the thoughts/memories/feelings it brings. This is my contribution:


Now, this was NOT my original pick for this challenge. this was not the photo I wanted to use. Why did I use it? Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll...because the picture that was NOT able to be found ... I found the day after the layout. And so it goes...


HOWEVER, things actually did work out as they should have. In my quest for "that" photo, I managed to find many many of them to scan, share on facebook....and best of all TO SCRAP in my future projects. Gotta get busy busy busy LOL






1 comment:

  1. I love the wayback box and the treasure trove it holds. I have found somethiing different everytime I looked through it. I love you lo and your journaling. You rocked the challlenge. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete